Monday, April 18, 2011

"I'm a man," he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown."



CITY OF GLASS :)
is full of class.
for those you were reading,
this book you should not pass...
UP!



Man, I'm a poet and I didnt even know it. 
that's not an overused joke.

So, once again Cassandra Clare has outdone herself with another amazing book which includes possibly the love of my life, Jace. 

To save her mothers life, Clary breaks laws. Yay for outlaw...ness. Okay, so anyway, she breaks into the City of Glass-the ancestral home of Shadowhunters. Through this she meets sexy and secretive Sebastian. Who, would totally be perfect if he wasn't a...nevermind. if you havent read this book im not going to spoil it for you :)

I had some seriously high expectations for CoB and was satisfied when I read it, but, as every avid reader knows, most series just get worse with each book. But, no! Cassandra's books keep getting better and freaking better! I love it!

So, I suggest you read this. More than suggest....I beg. DO SO! :)

Blogout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment