Friday, April 15, 2011

How To Sign Into Your Blog by Pennywether :)

For those "Internet-ally Challenged" people out there (like me), this is for you. Well, after Arzella (I can't belive she told you our real names!) made this delicious blog, I tried to get on and you know...blog. Only, I could't figure out how to sign in. I am not usually this challenged btw (Arzella, don't even think about contradicing me). So, for those challenged people like me, here is a tutorial on how to sign into your blog:

1. Go to the website. If you don't know how to do that then you're pretty much screwed.

2. Even though it says sign into Google, it does NOT mean it's a gmail account. (Got me every time)

3. Type in (using the buttons on your keypad) your username.

4. Then password. (don't forget it because that really sucks.)

5. Then, you can press enter, or click the Sign In button.

6. Oh! And don't mistype.

p.s. I'm reading Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast! So far, I give it 4.5 stars (cause it's kind of confusing, but you know that could just be me...) :)

1 comment:

TheBlogettes said...

ooooops typo! Who can find it?!

Post a Comment