Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatirck

Okay, Pennywether here. The more beautiful of the two Blogettes. JK. Love you Arzella!

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick:
I LOVE PATCH ! Just puttin' that out there before I start.
Okay, I know what your thinking: Becca Fitzpatrick MUST be a good author because she has a Z in her last name. Well, you are right. HH is delicious (here is something you should know about me: I use adjectives that don't really fit in with the context of the sentence. Even though this book is not tasty, I know I tried, It is still delightful). The characters are fantabulous. The plot is...weird (ina good way). Which makes me like it. It is an impossible romance, another thing I am particually fond of. Becca does a great job of capturing yoour attention from the very beginning (hehe). The book is (look here -->) uber funny.

Nora Gray, a sophmore in high school, just wants to finish off the last few weeks of school when her wack job of a Health-slash-Gym teacher-coach- thing decides that everyone is going to switch lab partners for the last project of the year. Nora would rather be with anyone but, hmmmm, the person she ends up getting. Patch. Dark hair, tall, black eyes, totally gorgeous in everyway. But, bad, although Nora can't figure out why. Anyway, Patch refuses to help so she has to spend more unwanted time with him trying to get him to help. You can probably figure out what happens. You know, boy meets girl kind of thing, right? Wrong.

Hush, Hush is a delightful read! Haha. Its a really great book. Read it, fall in love with it, then read the next one and hate it (Crescendo is soooo good, I hate it. But in a good way.)

-Blogga Penywether!

No comments:

Post a Comment