Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'd Tell you I love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (oh, oh) by Ally Carter!!! =]

You know what I love in a book? Well, if you guessed monsters, chipmunks, and a farting tiger, you're wrong (and should probably see a counselor). But, if you guessed spies (yum), impossible teen romances, and comms units, you're right!

Everyone feels invisible sometimes, right? But, when you go to spy school, that's a good thing. Cammie Morgan is fifteen attends the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, at top-secret spy school in Roseville, Virginia. Wowzers! All the problems begin when her and her roomates get a new roomate, Macey McHenry. But, Macey is the least of her worries. Josh, on the other hand, is not. Josh, the local boy she accidentally meets on her first mission. She puts her spy training to the test by secretly meeting with Josh. Can she out-smart even the smartest spies, one of which is her mother, the headmistress?

Love You, Kill You is a GREAT book. I absolutely love it. I've only read it like five times. =] Three more books have followed this one and two more will follow those. These books are great, and addicting (thebest kind, right?)So, yeah I would recommend this book to everyone!

-Blogga Pennywether!

No comments:

Post a Comment