Sunday, April 17, 2011

!CONFIDENTIAL! Pennywether's Awesometastic Continuation of Reviews On Spy Books! =]

Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy! Woot Woot! Yo!

After Cammie's disastrous end with Josh, all she is trying to do is get back into the "normal" routine of her life and stay out of trouble. But, when teacher's are hiding things and all that is standidng between her finding out is a locked door, she opens it. Enter some new (very attractive) boys into the mix, and you have the trouble. Can they work together? Will everyone she thought she knew betray her?

This book is delicious! I love the new charcter and the books keeps you on your toes. Ally is a great writer and I would recommend any of her books. =]

-Blogga Pannywether!

p.s. Read I'd Tell You I love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter!

No comments:

Post a Comment