Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16th

Holy CRAP.

do you know just how many things and reviews we have planned for today? ALOT.

not only will we be reviewing the work of Tegan Elliot, but we will be slowly wading out way through a couple of series that Pennywether and I just love. Whereas I will be reviewing The Mortal Instruments, she will give you all the DL on The Gallagher Girls series. Ugh, why is reading so lovely?

I hope you guys are excited for a full day!View Blog

April 16th

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You
  -Pennywether
City Of Bones
  -Arzella
Tegan Elliot's Work!
  -A mix of both. Gotta spice it up, ya know?

I Know.

Blogout:)

1 comment:

TheBlogettes said...

No no no! I was going to do the Tegan Elliott stuff today and I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You Tomorrow! Silly! Well, too late now!

Post a Comment