Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Should Blog...

I know. I know. Arzella and I are terrible bloggers. It's true. We haven't blogged in days. I'm sorry. : (  So, to make it up to you guys, we are going to do a Supertastic Awesome Blog. I don't have any idea what will be happening in that blog, so tell us. Seriously, TELL US WHAT YOU WANT US TO BLOG ABOUT!
So, now I'm going to talk about random things happening in my life.
    - I'm trying out to be in Grease - the play. Pray I get a part.
    - Softball season is finished.
    - My other softball leauge starts Saturday. Well actually, it started like a week ago, but you're not    allowed to play on two teams at once.
    - I like books - tell me some to read.
    - I like mashed potatoes.
    - Today I went to a Chinese restaurant, and had a food fight with Jello. Somehow, Jello ended up one th other side of the room... Good times.
    - I hate math.
    - It's cold outside.

Okay, that's about it! Toodles!

-Blogga Pennywether!

No comments:

Post a Comment