Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Have The Lewis Flu-is.

Stephen Lewis Jerzak.

The Lew Flu.


Guys, He plays my heart like a ukelele.

picture time.

 marry me.
because you love me?
and God knows I love you too.


YOUR WELCOME, WORLD. YOU REALLY ARE.
so, anyway. I rave on and on about him but im sure you want to hear some of his music now?! I Know I Do.

this is a cute song. YAY :D
get it. cute song? the songs called cute?
so...this song by him. i dont know how to explain. at first i was like no. this is bad. i dont like it. what the heck does he think he's doing!? but then...i listened to it. over and over again. and i was like hey wait. i kinda....i kinda really like this. 10 points. 
THIS SONG. 
it makes me happy cause its one of those songs that you can say "this reminds me of..."
so this song...its the song that i listen to and am happy. am i feeling bad? listen. am i down on myself? listen. i just love it.

so, guys, obviously i really like stephen jerzak.
and obviously if he ever reads this....i'll probably just be so happy i'd cry.

actually...maybe not. i dont really cry very often. 

but maybe this would be a crying occasion?

so, for all of you nevershoutnever fans,

HERE YOU GO.

he's cleaner anyway. well, i dont know if as hygiene wise but i mean as in he doesnt drop the f bomb randomly.

i wonder if he is cleaner....what kind of soap, sir?

okay. i like you.

love, 
arzella:)

No comments:

Post a Comment