Sunday, June 5, 2011

I should blog...

Did you see my Twitter post? It looked a little bit like this:

Mariah Eastman
 
So now, I blog.
 
Problem is...I have no idea what to blog about...
 
If you guys would comment, or ya know tell us on Twitter what to talk about, I promise we would talk about it.
 
We wouldn't sit her like hot fools thinking of what to blog about.
 
I should probably clean my room.
 
Not.
 
Or read.
 
Good idea.
 
But no.
 
Or write my book.
 
I should do that cause my editor is breathing down my neck. AKA my mom. JK!
 
I should go outside.
 
But I can't because I'm dying.
 
Not really but allergens attacked me when I went outside last night and now my eye is swollen shut.
 
No joke.
 
I don't have school tomorrow.
 
:P to those who do.
 
I really have no idea what to blog about.
 
I got a new Kindle case.
 
And a new phone case.
 
Well I haven't actually bought tho phone case yet but I have my fingers all poised and ready to hit PURCHASE.
 
This is a boring blog.
 
I'm sorry.
 
I think I'll go stalk Ally Carter some more.
 
Oh!
 
 
Comes out in 3 weeks! Woot. Woot.
 
I'm bored again.
 
Okay, well I'll go now. I know you're sad. Don't be. I shall return soon with good tidings of great joy!
 
Toodles!
 
-Blogga Pennywether!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment